Howda welcomes orders from schools, service businesses, and bricks and mortar stores.
And if you sign up for a volume pricing account you can receive discounts based on how much you buy.
“I am bringing my Howda Seat to my next Ortho appointment in a month. I want my Ortho MD to sit in it himself! Heaven! He is a very “holistic minded” physician who does not run for a scalpel first, as some do. I’m sure he’ll see and feel the difference as I did.”Helena Ripley, HRIPLEY@PARTNERS.ORG
1. BUY ONLINE (US and Canada orders only) via credit card or other payment methods
- Browse through the product listings and select your products, or use the Quick Order Form if you already know what you want to purchase.
- Add the items to your cart, and then check out and pay using your preferred credit card.
2. BUY WITH A PURCHASE ORDER
CALL US (or email/fax). We accept credit card, EFT, and Paypal. For schools and other organizations/business which require purchase orders, please contact us to confirm shipping fees, terms, and amount due.
NOTE: If you have a registered business account, you can make the purchase order process easier by using the Quick Order Form to select your products, print out your shopping cart list, and use it as a reference for creating the PO.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 978.462.5663
3. BUY FROM AN INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR
If you are located outside the US, you have the option of ordering through us or one of the following international distributors. The latter option might help you get better shipping rates, depending on your location.
- EDUCATION STATION (Canada)
- TOOLS FOR KIDS (Canada)
- FDMT (Canada)
- SENSORY TOOLS (Australia)
- SKILLBUILDERS (Australia)
- THE THERAPY STORE (Australia)